Wahoo Powerlink Zero Dual-Sided Power Pedals - Ex Demo
Ex Demo pedals used in Hanks GCN FTP Video. Excellent condition.
The combined forces of Wahoo's proven power algorithms and SPEEDPLAY’s advanced features set POWRLINK ZERO power pedals a cut above the competition. By capturing total power, left-right balance and cadence, POWRLINK ZERO DUAL delivers all the actionable data required to generate performance improvements. Pair with the full Wahoo Ecosystem of smart devices to track, analyze and share your breakthrough gains.
- Physical Dimensions: 9 x 4cm
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight: 276g per pair
- Stack Height: 13mm (3 hole)
- Q Factor: 55mm
- Body Material: Grivory
- Spindle Material: Stainless Steel
- Bearing Type: Triple Sealed Cartridge & Needle Bearings
- Cornering Clearance: 39°
- Cleats: Standard Tension Included (Easy Tension Compatible)
- Release Angle: Micro Adjustable from 0° to 7.5°
- Pedal Float: Adjustable from 0° to 15°
- Cleat Fore-Aft Adjustability: Up to 13mm
- Cleat Left-Right Adjustability: Up to 6mm
- Walkable Cleat: Yes (adaptor included)
- Battery Life: Up to 75 hours
- Connectivity: ANT+, Bluetooth
- Max Rider Weight: 250lbs
Wahoo Speedplay pedals are designed for road cycling only. For the best riding experience, ensure your cleats are clean before and during every ride. Off-road cycling can result in damage to the cleats and/or debris becoming lodged in the cleats.