Fizik Antares Versus Evo R3 Adaptive Saddle
The Fizik Antares Versus Evo R3 Adaptive is a performance cycling saddle, with a revolutionary 3d printed padding offering seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning.
- Adaptive: Carbon® Digital Light Synthesis™ 3D printing technology, offering seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning
- Versus Evo: Engineered with a degree of flexibilty and a full channel design for pressure relief on soft tissue area
- R3: A combination of a ride compliant carbon reinforced nylon shell and a Kium hollow rail with high strength-to-weight ratio grad
- Intended use: road racing
- Concepts: this is a product of the fizik Concepts programme, a cross-disciplinary collaboration of leading industry experts and academics carrying out research and analysis on technology, design, physiology and bikefitting in search of ways to improve cycling performance.
Consult with us in-store at Ride 24/7 to determine which Fizik saddle size and model would best suit your riding style. Also check out Fizik's Saddle finder here.