Fizik Antares Versus Evo R1 Adaptive Saddle
The Fizik Antares Versus Evo R1 Adaptive Saddle is a revolutionary performance cycling saddle featuring 3d printed padding and zonal cushioning for a comfortable and efficient ride. Enjoy seamless cushioning in the areas you need it most without compromising performance.
- Adaptive: Carbon® Digital Light Synthesis™ 3D printing technology, offering seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning
- Versus Evo: Engineered with a degree of flexibilty and a full channel design for pressure relief on soft tissue area
- R1: A combination of a ride compliant carbon reinforced nylon shell and a highly stiff carbon rail
- Intended use: road racing
- Concepts: this is a product of the fizik Concepts programme, a cross-disciplinary collaboration of leading industry experts and academics carrying out research and analysis on technology, design, physiology and bikefitting in search of ways to improve cycling performance.
Consult with us in-store at Ride 24/7 to determine which Fizik saddle size and model would best suit your riding style. Also check out Fizik's Saddle finder here.